Welsh Orienteering Association
This is the official website of the Welsh Orienteering Association.
Learn about the Welsh Orienteering Association, its history, and its mission.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming orienteering events in Wales.
Find helpful resources for orienteering, including maps, training guides, and more.
Connect with orienteering clubs throughout Wales.
Learn about the Welsh League, a series of orienteering events held throughout Wales.
Read the latest news and updates from the Welsh Orienteering Association.
Meet the members of the Welsh Orienteering Association committee.
Find out how you can get involved with orienteering in Wales, whether as a competitor, volunteer, or supporter.
The Welsh Orienteering Association was founded in 1968 and has since been responsible for the development and promotion of orienteering in Wales. Our mission is to encourage participation in the sport and to facilitate the development of new and existing orienteering clubs throughout the country.
There are a number of orienteering events taking place in Wales throughout the year, ranging from beginner courses to more advanced competitions. Take a look at our fixtures page to find an event near you.
We offer a range of resources for orienteering enthusiasts of all levels, from beginner maps to advanced training guides. Check out our resources page to learn more.
Whether you're a seasoned orienteer or just starting out, there's an orienteering club in Wales for you. Our clubs page provides information on clubs throughout the country, including contact details and upcoming events.
The Welsh League is a series of orienteering events held throughout Wales each year. With courses designed for all levels of experience, the Welsh League is a great way to get involved in the sport and to meet other orienteers from across the country.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and events from the Welsh Orienteering Association. Our news section features articles on upcoming events, club news, and more.
Meet the members of the Welsh Orienteering Association committee and learn more about their roles and responsibilities within the organization.
There are many ways to get involved with orienteering in Wales, from competing in events to volunteering as a course planner or controller. Visit our get involved page to learn more about how you can become a part of the orienteering community in Wales.
- Results page - This page could provide results from past orienteering events, including rankings and times.
- Training page - This page could provide information about training programs and resources for orienteering enthusiasts.
- Youth page - This page could provide information about youth-oriented orienteering programs and events.
- Brief introduction to the Welsh Orienteering Association and links to other pages.
- Detailed information about the history and mission of the Welsh Orienteering Association.
- Welsh League
- List of orienteering clubs in Wales, along with contact information and upcoming events.
- Articles and updates about the Welsh Orienteering Association, including upcoming events, club news, and other relevant information.
- Introduction to the members of the Welsh Orienteering Association committee and information about their roles and responsibilities.
- Information about how to get involved with orienteering in Wales, whether as a competitor, volunteer, or supporter.
- What We Do
- Code of Conduct
- Competition Rules
- Affiliations & Partnerships
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Club Directory
- Club Resources
- Welsh League
- League Information
- Current Standings
- Past Winners
- Event Information
- Previous Event Results
- Minutes and Reports
- Get Involved
- Development Opportunities
- Safeguarding Policies
- Reporting Procedures
- Training Resources
- Junior Squad Information
- Youth Development Programs
- Junior Competitions
- Event Reports
- Committee Meeting Minutes
- AGM Minutes
- Useful Documents and Guides
- Useful Links
- Awards and Recognitions
- Hall of Fame
- Contact Us
- General Inquiries
- Media Inquiries
- Membership Questions
- Event Organizers